it's me ♥

one, two, three :*
when something's not the way it seems to be, try and try to make those things better instead of pointing out everything that's wrong and that isn't supposed to be pointed out. look at the bright side and find the nicest of all the worst, and the light from then dark. that's life anyway. :)

trolololing~



Monday 9 January 2012

homeworks that I hate

i hate it whenever i have a homework that needs to be researched in the internet. there are just so many downfalls whenever i use the internet!!

1.) when starting the internet, i quickly open sites that doesn't involve my assignment (asianfanfics, allkpop, 9GAG, etc.) so eventually, my time of finishing the homework is delayed.
2.) our internet is slow.
3) our computer is slow
4) i can't concentrate
5) i have so many rivals with the computer


gahhh. i should have my own laptop. i bet it'll be easier to organize things with that. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment