it's me ♥

one, two, three :*
when something's not the way it seems to be, try and try to make those things better instead of pointing out everything that's wrong and that isn't supposed to be pointed out. look at the bright side and find the nicest of all the worst, and the light from then dark. that's life anyway. :)

trolololing~



Monday 9 January 2012

i got away~




this song is just so touching. it never left my mind. some of Katy Perry's songs are really very touching.

at first, when I heard this, I was just "hmmm... nice beat. really Katy Perry style." but then one time, I was scrolling TV channels, I stopped in MYX and saw this music video. It was so totally awesome!


In another life
I would be your girl
We keep all our promises
Be us against the world
But in another life
I would make you stay
So I won't have to say you were the one that got away
The one that got away


yeah. awwwwwwssssooommmmmmmmmmmeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment