it's me ♥

one, two, three :*
when something's not the way it seems to be, try and try to make those things better instead of pointing out everything that's wrong and that isn't supposed to be pointed out. look at the bright side and find the nicest of all the worst, and the light from then dark. that's life anyway. :)

trolololing~



Monday 9 January 2012

if my body would allow~

wow. first post. i've always wanted a blog where I can share all my feelings with. I can post everything here, like all my rants, some reviews I want to make with MVs or stories or whatever, etcetera.

i've been so happy these past few days, but then my body won't allow me to enjoy more (oh, and my mind too.) i become lazy so easily, when I don't want to do anything, I really won't do a thing. grrrrr....

i hope i can always use this blog of mine. i've junked so much of my blogs before. i hope this one won't go to waste. oh dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment